Wednesday, April 22, 2009



Yesterday apparently was Super Lamb's birthday. Did you know that? Yup. He was 9 and now he's 10. Nathaniel informed me of this on Monday night. He was talking about the pretend cake he was gonna make and everything, and then Daddy overheard. "What about a real cake? Oh, I know which cake Super Lamb likes!" Of course, everyone knows he's referring to Rainbow Chip. Nathaniel was so excited at the idea and proclaimed, "That's Super Lamb's favorite!" And so, we made birthday cupcakes for Super Lamb's 10th celebration. I don't know why he's turning 10, as in reality the kids got it from my mom about 4 yrs ago. But, that's beside the point.

We sang Happy Birthday to Super Lamb, and then a second round for Grandma and Aunt Kim's birthdays, which are also this week. Dustan just sat shaking his head in disbelief that I was actually doing it. Too funny. Nathaniel was so happy. He even made Super Lamb a card. How adorable is that? Can't say that it's cute, because he has informed me that he's not cute anymore. Yup, right from is own lips. He told me this week that, "When I was a baby I was cute. Now I'm just cool." It was hysterical!

I didn't get any photos of the cupcakes, but I did of Nat and Super Lamb after the party. And yes, Super Lamb was busy using the computer. That's how he learns! Now, who's coming over to help us eat the cupcakes?

No comments: