Tuesday, August 4, 2009

South Haven


While in Michigan, we went to South Haven to enjoy the beach on Lake Michigan. We went to South Beach this time and it was just lovely. It was the kids' first time going to a beach, and they just loved it! The sand, the waves, the weather... everything was perfect and went well. The expressions on their faces were priceless and worth the time to get there. They were so happy! I don't have any pictures of them on the beach, as I didn't want to get my camera ruined with sand, damaged by heat or water or stolen. But their happy faces and little giggles are close to my heart!

After swimming, we had fun changing in the car, and then we walked the quaint little town, trying to decide where to eat. We met up with my parents for dinner and then afterwards had some good ice cream. The kids gots Blue Moon and loved it. Then it was a long drive back to my parents' house for bedtime. Gotta love summer days like these!







Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: South Haven
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

No comments: