Friday, March 28, 2008

Beginning a Blog

That is always the hardest. Taking the first step. The plunge. Having enough gumption to go forward. Stop living in the past. Leaving memories where there should be- on a shelf stored away for dark, rainy days and embracing the moment that is-- living it fully in wonder and enjoyment. Learning of life's joys and pitfalls, making each breath count. And so, I am going forth with purpose and a small sense of achievement in recording miniscule and sometimes great events in the small world of my life. From it, I hope to touch the lives of those I love, by staying in touch in this small way. I'm hopefully giving you all a glimpse of the people I love most, of the warm rays of sunshine that fills my days on this earth and leaving small, readable smiles behind.

No comments: