Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Blogging Mania


No, I haven't forgotten you, my faithful readers. lol No, I just haven't felt like posting. So, let's bring everyone up to date.


On July 12, we hosted Grandma Rowe's birthday here at my in-law's house. We had a great time. Of course, somehow I got to be the lucky one grilling all the food. It took me an hour and 45 minutes to grill chicken, bratwurst, hot dogs, veggies and kielbasa for 40 people. I was toasty, to say the least. The grill was 450 degrees, and the temperature outside was 100 degrees. Ah, well, at least everyone liked the food and there was more than enough for everyone to take some home too.


The pictures posted are what Aunt Terry took of the family. Yes, she is a professional, so that is why everyone smiled so pretty for her- they knew they'd come out great!


No comments: