Friday, October 31, 2008

Tomorrow

The big moving day is tomorrow! Hooray!! Yesterday I wasn't too motivated, but I did manage to get most of my and the kids things packed. Today I must go through whatever is in the loft and make sure it's alright to move, and pack up Dustan's things as well. Of course, there is a thousand last minute things to pack in the morning.

As my day will be busy packing and running errands, Ariel's will be busy as well. It is her last day of school at Monroe, and she's excited so far- hasn't shown any sadness yet. They are having a fall festival this afternoon, and then tonight we're trick or treating in our new neighborhood. It's going to a fun day!

We are all so ready to get settled in our new place!

1 comment:

Jane said...

How exciting! We shall be thinking of you and hope all goes well.