Thursday, December 3, 2009

1999-2009



This year we celebrated our 10th anniversary. It was a memorable milestone. Hard to believe that it's already been here and gone. Time is progressively moving faster to say the least!






Dustan took the day off of work and we got some time to relax while the kids were at school. Then Romona came over to pick up the kids for the night. We went down to Baltimore (my first time in the city) and went to Morton's Steakhouse for dinner. Dustan had gotten a gift certificate from work for the place, and we're so glad we went! It was really a relaxed and pristine atmosphere, great food and fantastic service. We're very happy with our experience there and perhaps someday we'll make it back!



Oh, and did I mention the flowers? Not from Dustan, but I did get some from my parents, some friends at church AND I had pruned my rosebush out front, so my house was full of blooms. That always makes me happy!

No comments: